- The Department of Kinesiology offers a Master of Science in Athletic Training (M.S.A.T.) degree that is designed to prepare persons to sit for the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification (BOC) Examination and earn the credentials as a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC). The 48 credit hour MSAT is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
- Completion Requirements
- See Requirements for M.S.A.T. degree in Kinesiology (formerly ESS) in The Graduate School Bulletin
See also Application process
- Areas of Study within M.S.A.T. program
- This is a specialized master's degree: See Master of Science in Athletic Training (M.S.A.T.) degree for more information.
- Click here to see if you may qualify for in-state tuition.
Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions (ASAHP)