Applied Neuromechanics Research Group
- Lab Faculty Member Dr. Chris Rhea's gait mechanics work is televised by Fox 8 News - Here
- Michele Pye MS ATC takes home "Peoples Choice Award" in the UNCG 3 Minute Thesis Competition
- Office of Research and Econonmic Development highligts recent NATA Doctoral Research Grant Award winner Michele Pye MS ATC - Here
- Applied Neuromechanics Research Laboratory - Focuses on a multifactorial approach (utilizing biomechanics, strength, body structure, physiology, etc) in understanding lower extremity orthopedic injury risk factors, with a specific focus on ACL Injury
- Virtual Environment for Assessement and Rehabilitation Laboratory
- Balance Analysis and Training Laboratory - Focuses on identifying and correcting balance impairments associated with musculoskeletal injury. More specifically, our agenda examines a variety of balance tests and measures to identify balance impairments.