The International Programs Center (IPC) is committed to making UNCG a global university integrating intercultural and international experiences and perspectives into learning, discovery, and service for UNCG and the wider community.
The International Programs Center (IPC) mission is to provide campus-wide leadership in the development and enhancement of international programs. IPC provides strategic focus and coordination of all programs designed to promote internationalization as one of UNCG's five strategic directions. IPC is committed to assisting students, faculty, and staff integrate knowledge and develop skills to be effective world citizens in a global economy and intercultural society. The IPC
- provides cost-effective transformational exchange and study abroad programs to all UNCG students including those in the Lloyd International Honors College;
- recruits, admits and retains a highly qualified diverse international student body;
- offers exceptional services, information, assistance, guidance, and support to all international students and scholars coming to UNCG;
- assists faculty, academic units, and the institution as a whole to secure internal and external funding for international projects;
- develops and maintains programs of outreach to local schools, businesses, and cultural groups throughout the community;
- supports INTERLINK, the English Language Training unit, and
- serves as the Central Administrative Unit for the University of North Carolina Exchange Program (UNCEP), the UNC system-wide exchange program.