THE OFFICE OF RESEARCH
in the College of Arts and Sciences supports faculty research, scholarship, and artistic achievement.
We help faculty
- Meet budget requirements, deadlines and internal and external guidelines
- Navigate grant administration within the Ramses system
- Coordinate grant administration and accounting
- Identify external funding sources
We provide limited financial support for
- Pilot research that will lead to proposals for significant external funding
- Travel to funding agencies
- External peer review of draft proposals
- Summer grant preparation assistance
And we provide leadership for large scale interdisciplinary research projects.
Please click on the following brochures to find out more about our office and about the services we offer: